Northern Caledonia Map

Northern Caledonia Map
Northern Caledonia Map from Justinian’s Shore

Sunday, March 14, 2021

Fourth Time Lucky

While it’s far from a NYT Best Seller so far, my fourth novel has been read by hundreds of people on three continents in its first four months of publication. It took my next most-read novel three years to be read by a third as many people. So, this is pleasing stuff for a self-published author, especially as I have done little to promote my books. Empire’s Gate is an Alternative History and start of a new genre, Gaspunk, which involves 6th Century Roman soldiers and airships. This first book of the The Roman Sky series has earned a dozen ratings and four great reviews on Amazon.com and four ratings on Goodreads. The Ottawa Public Library’s copy is still in demand with three readers in the line for it today. Inspired by this reaction, I am now working on the second novel of this series and plan to publish it in June.

https://www.amazon.com/Empires-Gate-Roman-Sky-Book-ebook/dp/B08MBLN85D

1 comment:

  1. It's June! Where's our book? Can't wait, thanks for writing this. fascinating premise, looking forward to the backstory of what's happened/happening with our early-in-this-continuum Justinian. Belisarius? thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Time is Fleeting

Since my last post, I finished my fourth novel of the Roman Sky series, Justinian’s Wall. The series is now set in 6th century Caledonia, wh...